Damped Oscillatory Magnetic Field Immunity
Oscillatory wave generator systems have been designed for immunity testing of electrical and electronic equipment against repetitive damped oscillatory magnetic field according to IEC 61000-4-10 requirements. These systems generate a decaying cosine current waveform with ringing frequency of 100 kHz or 1.0 MHz.
Reliant EMC offers the HILO-TEST Oscillatory Wave Generator IPG 2553. For testing to IEC 61000-4-10 the IPG 2553 in connected to a specialy designed Helmholtz Coil (the HI 100) which generates magnetic field with 10 - 100 A/m. The amplitude of the magnetic field strength can be adjusted by presetting the charging voltage of the pulse generator, 0.25 kV up to 2.5 kV. The polarity of the first amplitude alternates from wave to wave.
HILO-TEST Helmholtz Coil HI 100
According to standard IEC: IEC 61000-4-08, IEC 61000-4-09
Helmholtz Coil According to IEC 61000-4-8 and IEC 61000-4-9
You can position the Hi 200 coil in vertical (picture) or in horizontal position to your test object and fix it with lamps or brace supports.
Air coil designed for Generation of:
• Power frequency magnetic fields acc. to IEC 61000-4-8 Test levels continuous 3 / 10 / 30 / 100 / 300 A/m Test level 1000 A/m short, with special transformer
• Pulsed magnetic fields acc. to IEC 61000-4-9 Test levels 100 / 300 / 1000 A/m Wave shape 8/20μs
IEC: IEC 61000-4-8 and IEC 61000-4-9
Software - HILO-TEST Remote Control is a software for personal computers. It is used to control HILO-Test generators from your computer. The software allows users to create tests and reports, which can be changed with your default text editor. In addition, it allows an oscilloscope to monitor all test pulse and to store the captured image of the waveforms on the computer. The communication with the generator is implemented with a LAN connection. The generator is connected via an optical interface. Thus, the PC is completely disconnected from the generator.
• Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 / 64Bit) compatibility / Linux /Android
• LAN interface (fully isolated by connected via an optical interface) • Standard library (61000-4-4/5/11)
• Real Time pulses monitoring • Intuitive operation
• Up-to-date design and navigation
• Test reports can be modified with your standard text-editing program
HILO-TEST Remote Control Software comes standard with a library of parameters pre-defined for:
• IEC 61000-4-4
• IEC 61000-4-5
• IEC 61000-4-11
• and more!
All parameter are editable to make a user defined test
Real time pulse monitoring and Impulse Recording Function (IRF)
A main feature of the software is the real time pulse monitoring. While executing a test procedure, test parameters and measured values like peak voltage and peak current are recorded and displayed on the screen. If HILO IFR is activated, a separate window shows the recorded pulse.
Control all HILO-TEST generators via WIFI from your Android smartphone or tablet. Simply set the main parameters of the generator and start the test procedure. Especially usefull on a production line or to control the generator without wired connection to the control center.
• fiber optic cable cable 5m
• Light Guide LAN Ethernet converters
• Power supply for converter
Control - HILO-TEST Control allows a user to remotely control a generator with instruction sets through a LAN connection.
The generator is connected via an optical interface.
Thus, the PC is completely disconnected from the generator.
Generator control commands
According to standard IEC: IEC 17025
Emergency Stop - The Emergency stop switch is use to interrupt / close the internal safety circuits.
Emergency stop switch
for safety circuit
with rotary release
Hilo-Test product Line
HILO-TEST Product Categories:
• AC DC Test Equipment
HILO-TEST PRODUCTS BY STANDARDS CATAGORIES
• Industry Standards
• • EFTG 4510 Accessories
• • CE Tester Accessories
• KFZ-Industry Standards
• • Car Tester Accessories
• Combination Wave Generators (CWG)
• • CE-Surge Accessories
• • PG 7-250 Accessories
• • PG 10-504 Accessories
• • PG 12-804 Accessories
• High Voltage Pulse Generators
• • PG 10-200/PG 12-360 Accessories
• High Current Pulse Generator
• AC and DC
• High Voltage Measurement Equipment
• Calibration Equipment
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cameras for EMC
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers · ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Positioning Systems
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· Turn Tables
· York Reference Sources
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing