LETIS Radiated IMMUNITY TESTING
The LETIS (Laplace EMC Test Integration System) provides an automated power amplifier selection facility for radiated immunity testing.
This solves the problem with using a Power Amplifier.
Power amplifiers that are used for radiated immunity testing either cover the range below 1GHz or the range above 1GHz. This means that if the test requirement extends both sides of this 1GHz point, the power amplifier needs to be changed over.
Generally, this involves three connections;
- the RF signal from the synthesizer to the Power Amplifier
- the RF output from the Power Amplifier to the antenna or test cell
- interlock/standby connections
The LETIS handles all these connections automatically. Each is switched via a high performance RF relay under the control of a USB interface. Software issued with the Laplace Synthesizers automatically detects the presence of a LETIS and handles the switching automatically.
· Switch power amplifiers at the appropriate frequency
· Automatic operation
· Avoid mis-connections
· Avoid wear and tear on connectors
· Faster testing, better productivity
LETIS is an optional extra for the following products:
LETIS appears in the following kits:
Data sheet - LETIS
Laplace Instruments product Line
· · Emissions
· · Immunity
· · Harmonic and Flicker
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik - Antennas