RF800 Pass Band Filter
RF800 Pass Band Filter from Laplace Instruments for conducted Emission testing
The ease and effectiveness of conducted emission measurements can be enhanced by the use of appropriate filters.
In particular, broadband noise below the frequencies of interest can cause limiting (compression) in spectrum analyzers, distorting the measurements.
Key Points for the RF800 pass band filter
• This filter covers the band B (150KHz - 30MHz), rejecting other frequencies.
• The pass band attenuation is only 2dB, but the key requirement to attenuate the strong low frequency noise often found in industrial sites exceeds 30dB.
• The P2085 pre-amplifier delivers 30dB gain, flat between 9KHz and 30MHz. This covers bands A and B and is most useful when measuring low level conducted emis fosions.
• Note that this amplifier is included as standard with the CISPR16 LISNs supplied by Laplace.
RF800 BandPass Filter
• Band B Pre-Selector Band Pass filter for conducted
• Frequency Range: 150KHz - 30MHz passband
• Very simple form of preselector
• Effectively improves your dynamic
• Fits between LISN and analyzer
Ancillaries.. conducted is an optional extra for the following products:
- LISN & Voltage Probes
Data Sheet - EMC Accessories
Laplace Instruments product Line
· · Emissions
· · Immunity
· · Harmonic and Flicker
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Schwarzbeck Mess-Elektronik - Antennas