• The NHT 3DL has been designed to measure electromagnetic fields in compliance with all the main international standards and regulations. This device is able to adapt to future regulatory requirements using its completely re-programmable system and structure.
• NHT 3DL is ready for the 5G challenge, for the automotive/railway electric traction industry, the medical diagnostics field and wherever regulated industrial activities exist.
• The NHT 3DL has been specifically designed to provide on board measurements of electromagnetic field characteristics in both time and frequency domains.
• The bandwidth in both modes is 1 MHz.
• Thanks to this solution it is possible to analyze and store complex waveforms with transitory/pulse features.
• In the FFT Analysis mode, the device covers the 1 MHz band in four decades, 1/10/100/1,000 kHz with 1,000 points resolution per decade and automatic peak search markers.
• In the Oscilloscope mode, it displays high-definition time frames with manual trigger function and Amplitude/Time marker.
• In the broadband operating mode with RF probes from 100 kHz to 40 GHz, it demodulates the pulse signal base band up to 500 ns, with automatic measurement of Tau, PRF and Duty Cycle values.
•This mode has been specifically designed for the Radar sources recognition and measurement.
• NHT 3DL can be completely remotely controlled via fiber optic or wireless (Wi-Fi) connections.
• Time/Frequency domain measurements: Selective Mode: 0Hz – 400 kHz, Broadband mode: 100kHz -40GHz
• Continuous Dynamic Range>100 dB (without range changing)
• Automatic calculation of the weighted peak (WP) according to ICNIRP 2010 guidelines
• Automatic calculation of the field according to the ICNIRP index II98
• Mask with limit for the Safety standards (public or occupational)
• Measurements, via different probes, broadband from 0 Hz up to 40 GHz
• Interchangeable probes for Electric, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Field Measurements
• GPS and temperature sensor embedded on board
• Multiple monitoring
• Up to 70 hours of autonomy, over 24 hours of recording
Microrad Product line
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source