Ground Filter for In-Tool Applications
The new Miniature ground line filter GLE04-01from OnFILTER is designed to reduce noise on ground inside equipment.
Some examples of applications for the GLE04-01 are:
- grounding of robotic arm of IC handlers and SMT pick-and-place machines
- grounding of tips and wire spools of wire bonders
- grounding of wafer chucks in wafer testers
- grounding of robotic arms in industrial robotics
... and many others.
The GLE-04-01 filter can be used by equipment manufacturers as well as by the end-users of the equipment since it requires minimal intervention inside the tool and is easy to install.
OnFILTER can also supply extended-temperature version of this filter for semiconductor IC test as well as customized models to fit a particular tool.
While regular grounding is sufficient for management of ESD risk, it does not address an issue of high-frequency noise (EMI) on ground and resulting electrical overstress (EOS) to sensitive components.
Most manufacturing tools utilize servo and variable frequency motors, switched-mode power supplies, relays, solenoids and other components that generate high-frequency noise which pollutes ground inside the tools.
The OnFILTER Groundfilter GLE04-01 can be connected in line with ESD grounding to provide significant reduction of EMI in addition to maintaining sub-1 Ohm resistance for proper ESD protection.
- OnFILTER Home Page
- DC Filters
• OnFILTER 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
- How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Schwarzbeck Mess-Elektronik - Antennas