MGA 1033 Magnetic Field System DC 250kHz
Schlöder MGA 1033 Magnetic Field System DC 250kHz
for EN 55103-1 + 2, EN 61000-4-8, Automotive, MIL-STD and others
The compact magnetic field generator and analyzer MGA 1033 allows susceptibility tests against magnetic fields from DC up to 250 kHz according the standard EN 55103-2 (product standard for professional audio, video and light control techniques) and there measurement according to EN 55103-1.
In combination with our tri axial Helmholtz coils full automated susceptibility tests are possible at magnetic field strength up to 1000 A/m for frequencies from DC to 1 kHz. Lower field strength can be generated for frequencies up to 250 kHz. Due to the tri axial set-up of our Helmholtz coil major improvement in device handling is achieved because there is no need to turn an EUT during tests.
The MGA 1033 complies to all magnetic field requirements of relevant EMC and military standards.
More EMC tests are possible according the standards below:
- IEC / EN 61000-4-8
- SAE J 1113-2, SAE J 1113-22
- GM W 3097
- ISO 11452-8
- Ford ES-XW7T-1A278-AC
- MIL-STD-461 E/F RS 101, CS101
- PSA B21 7110 - DC – 11224, DC 1014
- and similar standards
Furthermore magnetic field measurements acc. MIL-STD-461 E/F RE101, CE101 are possible.
Tests and measurements are controlled by a program which will set most parameter automatically. For any relevant standard, which are fulfilled by the MGA 1033, limit values are already included into the software package, although any different value can be defined by a user. After every test full reports will be created automatically. Report layout is pre-defined, though any user-defined layout is possible.
High performance is guaranteed by a self-calibration process which utilizes an internal source as reference.
Components MGA 1033 consists of three independent module: a signal generator (DC – 250 kHz), a power amplifier (800W output maximum, DC – 1MHz bandwidth) and spectrum analyzer (16 Bit, 1 MSPS sampling rate). All modules can be used as stand-alone units. Software Any function is controlled via an application which also guide the user through any test or measurement. Configuration of signal strength or measurement graphs are possible at any stage. User defined signals complement the usage for fast and reliable tests. The application software is written in LabVIEW which guarantees stable and fast performance on any Microsoft® Windows platform
Additional equipment We do also provide many different coils and loop sensors which are ideally suited for the described tests. Not only our own equipment can be used with the MGA 1033, but also user defined coils. A calibration mode is included in the software to complement the magnetic test system with any further equipment.
SchlÖder Product Line
• Mains Operation 3-Phase
• • CWG 520
• • CWG 523 / CWG 524
• Interconnection Lines / Surge test only
• • CWG 1525
Schlöder Current Monitoring Probes
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing