SchlÖder Company Information
SchlÖder Company Information
Accredited calibrations are now also offered in addition to the factory
The burst generators and voltage dips/interrupts simulators get new firmware and advanced functions
The EMC Generators are equipped with latest generation of processors
World's first automatic and effective solution for absorbing electrostatic charges from the test surface of the EUT. Possible with the generator SESD 30000 and available up to 30 kV for air discharge and contact discharge.
First 30 kV ESD generator worldwide with a self-test function. This function is essential for automatic tests.
Since January 2003, Timonta AG is a 100% subsidiary of Schurter AG - a Swiss company. Schlöder GmbH is now a distributor of Schurter AG.
Relocation of the company in a bigger company building (own building) in Keltern-Weiler
Distribution agreement with Timonta AG for sale EMC line filter and EMC chokes.
Exclusive agreement with Kabelwerk Eupen AG, Belgium for the distribution of ferrite-coated cables and wires in Germany.
Development and production of the first own EMC test generator – burst generator.
Later, the product range was expanded with ESD, Surge, Voltage interruption, Conducted immunity, Magnetic field generator / analyzer and other.
Schlöder GmbH was founded as a distributor company for EMC test- and measurement systems and EMC components. Mr. Friedrich Schlöder as the founder and CEO of Schlöder GmbH is a specialist in the field of EMC (Electro-Magnetic-Compatibility).
Mr. Schlöder works for 35 years mainly with the issues of interference and has experiences with EMC immunity tests and EMC test generators.
For more than 20 years, Mr. Schlöder works in the national standards body UK 767.3 (basic standard IEC 61000-4-xx). This ensures a timely and prompt implementation of the normative requirements related to the Schlöder EMC test generators.
SchlÖder Product Line
Schlöder Coupling Networks for Burst & Surge
• CN 1240-32 and CN 1240-125 Coupling Switchable Networks
• Mains Operation 3-Phase
• • CWG 520
• • CWG 523 / CWG 523-550
• • CWG 524 CWG 524-550
• Interconnection Lines / Surge test only
• • CWG 1525
Schlöder Current Monitoring Probes
• CWG 520 - 3-phase coupling network, 4 x 16 A - Burst and Surge
• CWG 523, CWG 523-550, CWG 524 CWG 524–550 - 3-phase Coupling Network, 4 x 32 / 60 A - Burst and Surge
• CWG 524-B - 3-phase Coupling Network, 4 x 60 A - Burst only
• EMV-SOFT - Remote control software for SFT, CWG, VIS
• SFT 415 - Capacitive Coupling Clamp (CCC)
• SFT 415-1 - Capacitive Coupling Clamp with protection cover
• SFT 415-CS - Calibration Set for verification the CCC
• SFT 430 HV Cable for Burst Generator
• SFT 450-Set – Attenuator Set
• SFT 470 - Probe set for Burst generator to create short time magnetic fields
Schlöder Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity Tests
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems
· Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers