Options for the dAV camera system
Options for the mk-messtechnik dAV digital camera system
• Receiver dAV-Rr - Required for all dAV Camera Installations
• HD Recorder - digital recording of HD audio/video channel
• PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit
• Option -HiRF for the PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit
• dAV-Rrc-Joy External Remote Control Joystick
• LE-LED - LED Lighting System for your Chamber!
• dAV Camera Upgrades
• dAV-Quad-4k / multiviewer
• External Battery Packs
• CCS - PT-02/03 control via PC with Camera Control Software
• dAV HDrec PC-MD - Motion Detection Option
• OSD - On Screen Display Option
PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit
The PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit supports all dAV cameras and can be controlled via the dAV-Cr receiver. The PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt unit is powered by the dAV camera, so further wiring is not necessary.
The end stops can be set by buttons at the Pan/Tilt unit (e.g. if the camera would crash into something when moved).
The PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit is connected to the dAV camera by an integrated ¼“ tripod socket.
Three versions of the PT Pan/Tilt
• Pan/tilt unit PT-02 specifically designed for the mounting at the walls or the ceiling of an anechoic chamber (see picture on the left) • Pan/tilt unit PT-03 for mounting on tripods, monopods, etc. for mobile use with reinforced brackets (see picture on the right)
• Pan/tilt unit for the Infrared Camera LWIR (see picture below)
mk-messtechnik PT-02 Dimensions
Setup of a camera with pan/tilt unit
The camera, which is mounted on the pan/tilt unit PT-03, is supplied by the Battery Pack. With the help of the external display ED-43, the camera can be comfortably set up.
With the option -HiRF, a dAV camera and PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit are upgraded to operated in very high field strengths and frequencies. The dAV Camera and PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Unit are equipped with additional screws and special cables for a high immunity: >> 600V/m up to 40GHz.
Remotely control up to 8 or 16 cameras with the dAV-Rrc-Joy or dAV-Rrc-Joy-matrix (dAV-Cr receiver required).
Twist the joystick to zoom the camera (tele/wide), push forward and backward for moving the pan/tilt in the y-axis, turn left or right for the x-axis. The dAV-Rrc-Joy and dAV-Rrc-Joy Matrix are powered by the dAV-Cr receiver, so no additional power supply is necessary.
LE-LED - LED Lighting System for your Chamber!
Low emission ALC LED light with 2-4 spots and approx. 75W (LE-LED 75) or 150W (LE-LED 150) LED power, that can be used to easily exchange existing 120V or 230V chamber lights (halogen lights) without the need of new filters or other electrical installation. 4 adjustable (one axis) full metal head LED spots single powered by a toroid core transformer in a full metal shield housing. With the shielded case, the LED light is well equipped for EMI and EME tests and proved this in many tests.
mk-messtechnik LE-LED Data Sheet
dAV-Quad-4k / multiviewer
The dAV-Quad-4K displays 4 Full-HD video channels on one 4K30p screen. With its different output options, it can be used to either display the video signal without loss in resolution, forward the video signal to a grabber card or use an optical forwarding output to display the combined output at a different location further away.
Click here for detailed information on the dAV-Quad-4K
External Battery Packs
For dAV Camera installations that are not near a power outlet, mk-messtechnik offers the following power supplies:
• SPS120 - Shielded external power supply
dAV Camera Upgrades
mk-messtechnik dAV Cameras can be upgraded with the following features and connections:
· 30x zoom for HD-Cameras (e.g. for large EMC chambers)
· Wide angle and close-up lens
· ST Fiber Optical connectors
CCS - Camera Control Software
The CCS Camera Control Software allows a user with a PC to remotely control PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Units. The PC is connected to the dAV-Cr receiver via USB (built into all receivers) or with the optional Ethernet-GUI Ethernet interface option. Can be combined with the dAV HDrec PC-MD Motion Detection Option
dAV HDrec PC-MD - Motion Detection Option
The dAV HDrec PC-MD is a PC and Software based Motion Detection upgrade for the dAV Cameras and PT-02/03 Pan/Tilt Units.
This solution supports either 4 Regions of Interest (ROI) or 16 ROI.
• mk SD/HD camera and receiver
• Video capture card or external video capture device
• Fast PC (4/8 CPU cores, 4 GHz CPU frequency, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7/8/10 64 bit)
• nVidia CUDA-enabled graphics card
• Display with a resolution of at least 1440p.
• Drivers for the video capture hardware
• Optional: 3rd party video capture software
• Drivers for the graphics card
• .NET 4.5 Runtime or higher
• mk Motion Detector application
mk-messtechnik dAV-HDrec PC MD Motion Detector Quick Start Guide
OSD - On Screen Display Option
The OSD option adds On Screen Display (OSD) data consisting of Date, Time, Camera #, MHz, V/m, etc. to the DUT-data video stream
mk-messtechnik product Line
· · 1 channel analog - U1/12
· · 2 channel analog - U2/12-1M
· · 8 channel analog - U8/12-1M
· · 16 channel analog - U16/14-100k
• Automotive Products
· · optoA2B
· · optoCAN-FD
· · optoCAN-HS
· · optoCAN-LS
· · optoCAN-SW
· · optoFlex
· · optoK
· · optoLAN-88Q1010
· · optoLAN-88Q2112
· · dAV-Cr-HD-mini - HD, 40% smaller, microphone not integrated
· · dAV-Cr-HD-µ - HD, 60% smaller, mono microphone
· · dAV-Quad 4k / Multiviewer - view 4 channels on one screen
· · optoLAN-1 GBits
· · optoLAN-BCM89810
· · optoLAN-BCM89811
· · optoRS232-HS
· · optoRS485
· · optoTTL
· · optoUSB2.0
· · optoUSB2.0-RBDIR
· · optoUSB3.0
• Power Supply
· · BV-10D+-10V
· · BV-12D +1 12V
· · BV-12S 12V
· · BV-15S 15V
· · BV-24S 24V
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik - Antennas