DANA SRL Power Supplies
Dana Linear Amplifier
• Linear Amplifier - DLA SERIES
Dana Elecrtronic Loads
• Linear Electronic Loads – DSO Series
• Linear Electronic Loads 0 Volt – DSOT Series
Dana Linear Electronic Switches
• Electronic Switches
Dana Linear Generators for Rail and Trams
• Linear Generators
Dana Digital Interfaces
• Digital Interfaces
Dana Continuous Current Generators
• Linear Continuous Current Generators – DAC Series
Dana Double Regulation Continuous
• Double Regulation Continuous Current Generators – DOC Series
Dana Power Sources
• AC/DC Power Sources – MPS Series
Dana Linear Power Supplies
• Linear Power Supplies
• Linear AC/DC Power Supplies – DA Series
• Linear AC/DC Power Supplies for Photo-voltaic Inverter Testing
• Linear 1000 Vdc Linear Power Supply – DAX-1000• Linear AC/DC Bipolar 2 Quadrant Power Supplies – D2A Series
• Linear AC/DC Bipolar 4 Quadrant Power Supplies – D4A & D4AA Series
• Linear AC/DC Multi Output Power Supplies – DP Series
• Linear AC/DC Bipolar 2 Opposite Quadrant Power Supplies – D2AC Series
• Linear Power Supply for Superconducting Coils
• Start Engine Power Supplies – DAS Series
Dana Double Regulation Power Supplies
• Double Regulation Power Supplies – DO Series
• Double Regulation 2 Quadrant Power Supplies – D2O Series
• Double Regulation Bipolar Opposite 2 Quadrant Power Supplies – D2OC Series
Dana Thystor Regulation Supplies
• Thyristors Regulation AC/DC Power Supplies – DE Series
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
DMS & DBS MONO & BIDIRECTIONAL electronic Switches
THE ELECTRONIC SWITCH
The project of our high power electronic switch is due to
the need of interrupt the electronic circuit with high working continues voltages in order to avoid the sparkles that would derive during the commutation of the current in a common electro-mechanical switch.
Other features that intrinsically were obtained with the develop of the project are: minimize the weight and the size, actuation velocity unreachable with the electromechanical switch. It can work in hard environmental conditions, for instance in presence of gas, vibrations, etc. It can be controlled by low voltages and low currents and it can work as fast switch. After the first prototypes the customer who had commissioned the study, asked us to make it reversible and therefore bidirectional.
This last version allows to get more information from the switch about the features of work, therefore: working frequency, control of current as in a direct sense as in reverse sense, moreover being all this controls opto-insulated ensure reliability of the switch from interferences between the power circuit and the control command circuit.
The first application has ensured to obtain the technical data more interested in a small dimensions (at 550 gr for a weight) for commuting 270 Vdc and 265 A for about 70 kW.
Surely more applications are possible, with the guarantee that RDS on will be unaltered for all it lifetime.