DANA SRL Power Supplies
Dana Linear Amplifier
• Linear Amplifier - DLA SERIES
Dana Elecrtronic Loads
• Linear Electronic Loads – DSO Series
• Linear Electronic Loads 0 Volt – DSOT Series
Dana Linear Electronic Switches
• Electronic Switches
Dana Linear Generators for Rail and Trams
• Linear Generators
Dana Digital Interfaces
• Digital Interfaces
Dana Continuous Current Generators
• Linear Continuous Current Generators – DAC Series
Dana Double Regulation Continuous
• Double Regulation Continuous Current Generators – DOC Series
Dana Power Sources
• AC/DC Power Sources – MPS Series
Dana Linear Power Supplies
• Linear Power Supplies
• Linear AC/DC Power Supplies – DA Series
• Linear AC/DC Power Supplies for Photo-voltaic Inverter Testing
• Linear 1000 Vdc Linear Power Supply – DAX-1000• Linear AC/DC Bipolar 2 Quadrant Power Supplies – D2A Series
• Linear AC/DC Bipolar 4 Quadrant Power Supplies – D4A & D4AA Series
• Linear AC/DC Multi Output Power Supplies – DP Series
• Linear AC/DC Bipolar 2 Opposite Quadrant Power Supplies – D2AC Series
• Linear Power Supply for Superconducting Coils
• Start Engine Power Supplies – DAS Series
Dana Double Regulation Power Supplies
• Double Regulation Power Supplies – DO Series
• Double Regulation 2 Quadrant Power Supplies – D2O Series
• Double Regulation Bipolar Opposite 2 Quadrant Power Supplies – D2OC Series
Dana Thystor Regulation Supplies
• Thyristors Regulation AC/DC Power Supplies – DE Series
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
DANA-Linear Generators for Rail and Trams 3VCD - 3,000AMPS
- For over 20 years, DANA s.r.l. has been a a leader in Energy Conversion with superior products in:
- Electronic Loads
- Current Generators
- AC/DC Power Supplies
DANA nows introduces it’s latest achievement!
The Power Supply’s aim is to test “short circuit” up to 3,000A in the rail and tram sector.
In the following pages we are going to show you the device’s building phases that consist in the assembly of rectify unit and the 6 drawers of 500A each for voltage and current management and adjustment.
This regulation by opto-insulated feed-back is possible to control both from the front through two multi-turns potentiometers and from the rear through analog voltage 0 ÷ 10 (V-I) or through RS232/IEEE488 Interface (our PS2C).
The Generator is equipped not only with a standard voltmeter and ammeter as well as with a specific ammeter that is able to read and memorize the output peak current.
Finally the Generator is equipped with another Power Supply with output 0 ÷ 12Vdc / 0 ÷ 50A for auxiliary uses.
1th Step Rectify Unit’s assembly includes 3.000A transformer
and an esa-phase bridge
2th Step Assembly of 6 Power Management Units (500A each)
3th Step Assembly of connection units copper’s wire bares
4th Step Electrolytic Capacitors’ assembly
5th Step Controls and auxiliary systems’ inter-wiring
6th Step Assembly of output sections manufactured with 120 X 10 mm copper’s wire bare
7th Step Detail of the Output Rear Panel