EUROFINS YORK PRODUCTS
• Comb Generator Emitter (CGE01)
• Comb Generator Emitter (CGE05)
• Comb Generator Emitter (CGE06)
Comparison Noise Generators
• Comparison Noise Emitter V (CNE V)
• Comparison Noise Emitter V+ (CNE V+)
• Comparison Noise Emitter VI (CNE VI)
Harmonic and Flicker Generator
• Harmonic and Flicker Generator (HFG01KIT01)
• Harmonic and Flicker Generator (HFG02KIT01)
York Reference Sources (YRS)
• York Reference Source (YRS01) Kits 01 & 02
• York Reference Source (YRS02) Kits 01 and 02
• York Reference Source (YRS03) Kits 01 and 02
• York Reference Source YRS Combination Kit
Eurofins York Data Sheets
Eurofins York Product List
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
EUROFINS YORK - YORK Reference Source - YRS01
The YRS01 is a multi-mode reference source (Comb and Noise Generator) capable of producing a broadband noise or comb output up to 1GHz.
· Selectable noise or comb output
· Flexibility across a range of applications
· Stable output
· Repeatable measurements
· 5 kHz to 1 GHz output
· Applications across a broad frequency spectrum
· Compact and portable
· Comparisons between sites and environments
· Battery powered
· No power or interconnecting cable effects on measurements
YRS01 on BP01
The YRS01 is a broadband noise and comb source that is capable of producing a continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 1 GHz, or a comb of frequencies within the 5 kHz to 1 GHz range, with step size being selected by the user. The noise generator enables observation of details over the full spectral range, while the comb generator allows for the reference signal output and noise floor to be viewed simultaneously.
The YRS01 is compatible with the BP01 battery pack, or alternatively can be powered using an external USB supply.
The YRS01 has been designed specifically to complement the CGE range of comb generators, and can be supplied as part of the CGE kits to provide a reference source solution covering 5 kHz to 18 GHz and over.
For radiated operation two monopole antennas, optimized for different frequency bands, are available which attach to the top of the unit. The YRS01 is an ideal source for carrying out checks on open area test sites (OATS) and anechoic chambers.
The YRS01 is compact and battery powered, allowing operation as an electrically small source, which minimizes the effect of the YRS01 itself when characterizing the electromagnetic environment. The YRS01 is housed in a metal enclosure so that it can be mounted in direct contact with a metal ground plane as may be required by some tests.
An N-type connector provides a direct 50Ω matched output, which can be used to carry out checks on conducted measurement systems. Two adapters are available as optional accessories:
- The LSA03 provides a capacitive link from the output of the YRS01 to a standard IEC 320 mains power connector. This allows checks and investigations on conducted measurement systems to be made, for example using a LISN or an absorbing clamp.
- The NIA01 provides an interface to RJ11, RJ14, RJ25 and RJ45 standard connectors for conducted measurements using an ISN
- Comparison between different measurement environments such as OATS or anechoic chambers
- Radiated measurement systems validation and verification
- Reference source for:
- · Daily pre-test checks if required by the accreditation authorities
- · Long-term performance monitoring
- · Spectrum analyzer / receiver pre-check
- · Measuring amplifier gain and bandwidth
- · Spectrum analyzer/receiver pre-check
YRS01 reference noise/comb source kit.
- YRS01 “CGE style” 9 kHz to 1 GHz switchable noise/comb source
- MON03 monopole antenna (200 MHz to 1 GHz optimum)
- BP01 (5V, 2 AHr battery pack)
- BCH04 battery charger
- CAL16 (output power from 9 kHz to 1 GHz measured using a spectrum analyzer, all modes).
- Shipping Container 52x42x28cm, 5kg (Shipping Container with unit)
YRS01 reference noise/comb source kit.
· YRS01 “CGE style” 9 kHz to 1 GHz switchable noise/comb source
· MON03 monopole antenna (200 MHz to 1 GHz optimum)
· TLM02 top-loaded monopole (30 MHz to 300 MHz optimum)
· LSA03 LISN adapter
· BP01 (5V, 2 AHr battery pack)
· BCH04 battery charger
· CAL16 (output power from 9 kHz to 1 GHz measured using a spectrum analyzer, all modes)
· Shipping Container 52x42x28cm, 5kg (Shipping Container with unit)
|TLM01||100 mm long top-loaded monopole antenna, 200 MHz to 1 GHz optimum. For CNE III, CNE V, CNE V+, CNE VI, YRS01, YRS02, YRS03|
|TLM02||270 mm long top-loaded monopole antenna, 30 MHz to 300 MHz optimum. For CNE III, CNE V, CNE V+, CNE VI, YRS01, YRS02, YRS03|
|MON02||Telescopic monopole antenna approx 1 m. For CNE III, CNE V, CNE V+, CNE VI, YRS01, YRS02|
|MON03||270 mm long monopole antenna, 200 MHz to 1 GHz optimum. For CNE III, CNE V, CNE V+, CNE VI, YRS01, YRS02, YRS03|
|MCN03||120 mm diameter monocone antenna, 1 GHz to 6 GHz optimum. For CNE III, CNE V+, CNE VI and YRS03|
|LSA03||LISN adaptor with IEC type connector|
|NIA01||ISN adapter with 6-way RJ11/RJ14/RJ25 and 8-way RJ45 connector|
All freight documentation for Repairs and Calibrations must include: “Import under IPR CPC 5100001 – Goods of UK origin returned for repair/calibration – Items are to be imported under IPR CPC 5100001 being goods of UK origin, temporarily returned for repair/recalibration”