LAPLACE INSTRUMENTS PRODUCT LINE
Products by EMC Categories
• EMC Emission Analyzers
• Near Field Probes
• Reference Sources
• RF Sensors/Probes
• Test Cells
• Test Chambers
• Voltage Probe (PLIP)
Harmonic and Flicker
• AC2000A Harmonics & Flicker Analyzer
• AC1000 Clean Power Source
• Dips and Interrupts
• EFT & Burst
• Power Amplifiers
• Test Cells
• Test Chambers
RF Meters and Sensors
• Conducted Emissions
• Conducted RF immunity IEC1000-4-6
• Harmonic and Flicker
• Luminaire Test (EN55015)
• Non-RF Immunity IEC61000-4-4 IEC61000-4-5 IEC61000-4-11
• RF Emissions (CDN)
• RF Emissions (Cell/Chamber)
• RF Emissions (OATS)
• RF Immunity (Cell/Chamber) IEC61000-4-3
• Sale! Radiated Emission Test System – Reduced!
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
LAPLACE RF METERS & SENSORS
A range of miniature isotropic sensors connected via fibre optic cable to avoid any interaction with the RF field. This ensures that measurements are of the highest integrity, unaffected by any conductive cables or associated meter body. These Sensors are available for the use with sythesisers as part of an immunity test system in an EMC test chamber.
• Ideal for use in EMC immunity test chambers
• Provides real time feedback for stress level control
• Includes fibre optic interface with RS232 and USB outputs
• Total and individual axis outputs (Vector sumation or X, Y, Z)
• Miniature size
• 2 versions: battery powered and laser powered.
• Battery powered version includes battery charging station. 12 hour operating time before recharging necessary.
• Laser powered version for continuous operation. Battery charging not required. Laser is included with the fibreoptic interface.
• Standard fibre optic cable length is 10m. Longer cables available to order.
For detailed information on your optical energy transmission via fiber cable (Power-over-Fiber) options, please see the following links:
EMC – RF current sensors/ Clamp-on current probes (measuring)
Schlöder Current Monitoring Probes
- • CDG CMP-45 Current Monitoring Probe
ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY PROBES/METERS
RF Probes These are the RFP range and the NHT range. Each meter comprises a handheld meter and a sensor probe. In each case,a wide range of sensor probes are available to suit the type of measurement required. For environmental surveys the MicroRad range provides all you need for workplace CEMFAW (2016) Health & Safety assessments and all environmental radiation measurements in accordance with ICNIRP limits. RFP Smartmeter a precision RF meter capable of highly accurate RF measurements over a wide range of field strength and frequency. This meter is ideal for accurate field surveys. This features an isotropic probe and a full calibration with certification.
NHT Microrad RF survey meter a meter specifically designed for CEMFAW(2016) requirements. This hand held meter covers Electric, Magnetic and RF fields and will display levels vs standard limits. Includes data logging and GPS feature with automatic plotting to maps for area surveys.
Laplace offers solutions for site survey tasks, to evaluate RF environmental noise levels, and ‘Safety at Work’ meters which will measure and record radiation levels in accordance with CEMFAW (2016). These are hand held meters with the ability to log results for later evaluation and recording. They feature a frequency range from DC to 40GHz and a range of sensors to cover magnetic field, electric field and RF fields. They provide everything you need for RF environmental monitoring and measurements.
MEASURING ELECTROMAGNETISM IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
· · EMP – Time-resolved absolute measurements of giant Electromagnetic Pulses
· · HV -Measurement of E-fields in Medium and high voltage (HV) Magnetic Fields
· · MRI – Measurement of E-fields inside an Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine
· · Plasma – Measurement of E-fields inside Plasma
· · SAR – Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) assessment