AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN01-30 khz-30 Mhz Plug in
• MSN12-30Khz-30Mhz-Hand -Held
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT (PDU) - AREC144FG
CleanSweep ® AR Series PDU with Advanced Surge Protection and EMI Filtering
Clean Power Free of Transients and High – Frequency Noise
OnFILTER CleanSweep® EMI power distribution units (PDU) provide transient – free and noise – free AC power for your sensitive equipment. Innovative design accomplishes a combination of multi – stage transient surge protection and maximum noise suppression of signals polluting your power lines and ground, freeing your equipment from harmful interference.
Safe and clean power is essential for uninterrupted and problem – free operation of electrical and electronic equipment. Transient surges and electromagnetic interference (EMI) spreads through power lines and ground, causing downtime and errors in today s equipment and may inflict equipment and component damage.
Unique design of OnFILTER ’ CleanSweep® series focuses on the properties of real – life signals on power lines and ground and produces maximum attenuation of the “ worst offenders ” on power lines.
Increased Up – Time
OnFILTER ’ CleanSweep ® power distribution units reduce equipment downtime caused by transients and EMI and increase its performance and productivity by providing clean power to your sensitive equipment.
Real – Life Applications
Unlike commodity filters designed for compliance measurements in a laboratory environment, CleanSweep® filters are optimized for effective suppression of surge transients and noise in actual applications providing superb attenuation in broad range of power disturbances.
Suppression of Transients and EMI Noise on Power Lines and Ground
OnFILTER ’ CleanSweep® PDU provide transients and noise suppression for differ- ential mode (between power ’ live and neutral), common – mode (between live, neutral and ground) and, uniquely, for ground itself Advanced Surge Protection OnFILTER CleanSweep® series PDU utilize multi – stage surge protection by reducing residual high – voltage “ spikes ” down to a negligible level
• Data Centers
• Electronic manufacturing
• Semiconductor fabrication
• Test and measurements
• Industrial robotics
• Military and aerospace
• Wherever EMI is an issue
• Easy plug – in installation
• Optimized for power lines
• Effective noise suppression for all types of noise
• Advanced surge transient protection Models for up to 250V AC 30A
OnFILTER CleanSweep® rack – mounted PDUs incorporate two stages of surge transient protection and EMI filters utilizing proprietary technology to provide maximum noise and surge transient suppression for your sensitive electronics.