AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN01-30 khz-30 Mhz Plug in
• MSN12-30Khz-30Mhz-Hand -Held
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - DATA EMI FILTERS FOR 4...20MA
ONFILTER DATA EMI FILTERS FOR 4…20 MA ANALOG SIGNALS AVAILABLE MODELS
Long data lines to and from 4~20mA sensors and actuators “collect” plenty of noise which causes data misreading, errors and other malfunction. OnFILTER’ DF420CD1 and DF420CD2 Data EMI filters for such analog lines block EMI on long cables while providing pass through for the data.
The DF420CD1 provides the best noise suppression while the DF420CD2 accommodates a wider variety of sensors and actuators.
NOTES ON DATA BANDWIDTH
Depending on the type of sensor and how fast the data need to be updated, the bandwidth of the signal may vary. Most of 4..20 mA sensors and actuators are fairly slow in comparison with digital data such as RS485 communication and alike. A temperature sensor, for example, does need to send information thousand times per second. The lower the signal bandwidth, the better the filter can be configured so that it does not materially affect the useful signal but can effectively suppress EMI. This is why we have two models for different data speed. If you use slow data speed— within 500 Hz data rate — select DF420CD1 as it will provide better EMI suppression. For faster data signals—up to 10 kHz data rate —use DF420CD2 model.
IMPORTANT: ANALOG DATA ONLY
DF420CDx data filters are designed for analog 4…20 mA data. Even if some cases they may accidently function with a particular digital interface, we do not recommend it as they absolutely not guaranteed to work with high-speed digital signals.
OnFILTER’ data EMI filter provides substantial noise suppression in both common and in differential modes on data cables
TRANSPARENT TO DATA DATA
signals with the frequency up to 20kHz are unaffected by the filter and your sensors and actuators won’t even know that the filter is there
EASY TO INSTALL
Data filter has removable screw-in terminal blocks for both data and for ground wires (if ground is utilized). Connection can be easily made on site
SMALL AND INOBTRUSIVE
DF420CDx filters are surface mounted and can fit anywhere. The filters’ physical dimensions are 67mm x 50 mm x 20 mm (L x W x H). It can be fastened with screws, Velcro® or equivalent tape, or with tie-wraps.