AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN01-30 khz-30 Mhz Plug in
• MSN12-30Khz-30Mhz-Hand -Held
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - PLUG-IN POWER LINE EMI ADAPTER
Plug-in power line EMI Adapter connects your high-speed oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer to an electrical outlet and allows observing in real time high-frequency noise on your power line.
Separated by a high-insulation signal transformer, the interface module offers broad frequency response and excellent impulse response to accurately measure high-frequency signals on power lines.
Plug-in EMI Adapter allows for measurement of both differential (“normal”) and common mode signals.
It is optimized for low output impedance of power lines and 50 Ohms impedance of a typical high-frequency instrument.
In addition to noise on power lines, MSN01 is a good tool to observe communication on power line that is used in many industrial and residential applications.
Because noise on power lines can reach significant magnitude, EMI Adapter has special protective circuit limiting peak signal at the output to no more than 15V.
Plug-in EMI Adapter comes with BNC cable, BNC 50 Ohms terminator and a BNC T-adapter which allows use of 1MOhms input of your oscilloscope for large dynamic range of measurements.