DMC Product Line
• Convoluted Microwave Absorbers - 8GHz~80GHz
• Pyramidal Hybrid Absorbers - 30MHz~40GHz
• Pyramidal Broadband Microwave Absorbers - 30MHz~100GHz
High Performance Absorbers
• DMC-PP-HY Series of Polypropylene Hybrid Absorbers
• DMC-PP-MI Series of Polypropylene Broadband Microwave Absorbers
• DMC-PS Series – 30MHz-40GHz Polystyrene Microwave Absorbers
Special Purpose Absorbers
• DMC-PU-FLT Flat Absorbers Series
• DMC-PU-TR Series Truncated Absorber Series
• DMC-PP-WW Walkway Absorber Series
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
DMC STANDARD ABSORBERS
Diamond Microwave Chambers Ltd (DMC) offers the followingStandard Absorbers:- DMC-CVT Series – 8GHz~80GHz Convoluted Microwave Absorbers- DMC-PU-PY-HY Series – 30MHz~40GHz Pyramidal Hybrid Absorbers- DMC-PU-PY-MI Series – 30MHz~100GHz Pyramidal Broadband Microwave Absorbers
DMC Convoluted absorbers are made of flexible PU foam material block with the front surface cut to convoluted shape, dipped into absorbing slurry to provide desired electrical grading due to rounded convolutions and lacking sharp corners and points.Our CVT series absorbers are preferred for millimeter wave frequencies and for very wide incident angles.
• Color: As required, generally available in blue color.
• Dimensions: 600 mm x 600 mm
• Typical weight of 600 mm x 600 mm sheet : 1.5 Kg
• Chemical composition: Carbon ferrite impregnated polyurethane foam
• Maximum service temperature: 90F
• Fire Retardancy: Passes NRL-8093, USA test 1, 2 & 3 with Zero halogen means our foam absorbers are fire retardant with zero halogen means thereby avoid formation of toxic gas like HCI/HBr and poisonous gas like phosphine
• ROHS Compliant
• A Polyurethane foam based broadband Microwave absorber.
• Almost equally effective at wide angles of incidence as well
• Light weight, flexible and easy to cut
• Flexible PU material block having the front surface cut to convoluted shape, dipped in absorbing slurry providing desired electrical grading
• Because of the rounded convolutions and lacking sharp corners and points, FC absorber is the preferred absorber for millimeter wave frequencies and for very wide incident angles
• Standard size is 600×600 mm. Custom size can also be supplied.
• Standard thickness: 100 mm. Available in different thickness
Areas of Application
• Best suited at millimeter wave frequencies.
• Most suitable for areas where non-specular/near field scattering is to be minimized
• Various camouflaging and interference suppression application
• Used for low performance Anechoic chamber in non critical areas
• Preferable for Millimeter wave Anechoic chambers
• Suitable for low cost Anechoic chambers below 8 GHz
Part number reference: DMC-CVT-50, DMC-CVT-100
DMC Convoluted Microwave Absorber Data Sheet
DMC offers premium quality high performance Polyurethane (PU) Hybrid absorbers made of carbon impregnated low density Polyurethane foam and comes in various size and color.
Our PY-HY series absorbers provide excellent performance in normal incidence and off angle incidence in Anechoic chamber with excellent impedance matching with Ferrite tiles and support wide frequency bands of operation up to 40 GHz.
DMC offers premium quality high performance Polyurethane (PU) Broadband Microwave absorbers made of carbon impregnated low density Polyurethane foam and comes in various size and color.
Our PY-MI series absorbers provide excellent performance in normal incidence and off angle incidence with high power handling in order to provide optimal performance and support wide frequency bands of operation up to 100 GHz.
Part number reference: DMC-PU-PY-MI-50, DMC-PU-PY-HY-100, DMC-PU-PY-HY-200, DMC-PU-PY-HY-300, DMC-PU-PY-HY-500, DMC-PU-PY-MI-700, DMC-PU-PY-HY-1000, DMC-PU-PY-HY-1200