EMC TEST DESIGN TEST EQUIPMENT
EMC Test Design Smart Field-meters®
• Smart Field meter® Digital RFP-05M
• Smart Field meter® Digital RFP-04
Isotropic Omni-field Antennas®
• OFA-G 30MHz-6GHz
• OFA-GH 30MHz-6GHz, 5 mV/m-500 V/m
Isotropic Pulsed and Broadband Electric Field Probes
• PI-01 200KHz-3GHz, 0.2-600 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-01C 500MHz- 3GHz, 0.4- 500 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-01E 0.1MHz- 6GHz, 0.3- 600 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-01LF 10KHz-3GHz, 0.2-600 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-01V 900MHz- 1.9GHz, 0.4- 400 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-03 3MHz-18GHz, 0.8- 800 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-03P 100MHz-18GHz Isotropic Pulsed Electric Field Probe
• PI-05 1MHz-40GHz, 2-1000 V/m Isotropic Ultra Broadband
• PI-07 2MHz-60GHz, 4-1000 V/m Isotropic Ultra Broadband
• PI-H1 500KHz- 50MHz, 0.05-20 V/m Isotropic Broadband
• PI-SH-FCC or PI-SH-ICNIRP Isotropic Shaped Frequency Response
• Selective Field Analyzer SFA-G - 30MHz -6GHz
• Spectrum Analyzer SA-S - 1Hz-4.2GHz
• Spectrum Analyzer SA-S/J – SA-J (100 KHz-12.4 GHz)
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
EMC TEST DESIGN ANALYZERS
EMC Test Design Analyzers
SFA-G 30MHz-6GHz Selective Field Analyzer
SFA-G Selective Field Analyzer with Probe and Field Meter
Display of frequencies and field strength of selected signals
Selective Field Analyzer SFA-G
Active broadband isotropic antenna combined with portable USB powered spectrum analyzer. OFA-G antenna has frequency response independent of antenna or electric field orientation. It offers broad dynamic range for the variety of RF regulatory, safety, EMC, wireless and telecommunications applications. Spectrum analyzer SA-S/J displays the frequencies and field strength of selected signals, allowing all results to be viewed and stored on PC.
Omnifield Antenna® OFA-G, consists of antenna head with handle and detachable power unit PU-5G. Antenna head has 3 antennas positioned normal to each other. Signals from each antenna are combined to allow output signal to be proportional to the absolute value of the field regardless of the field direction. Power unit contains gain stage, rechargeable battery and connectors for the antenna and output cable.
Features of the Spectrum Analyzer SA-S/J
Specification of USB Spectrum Analyzers
We offer two models of USB spectrum analyzers:
- SA-S: 1 Hz – 4.4 GHz and
- SA-J: 100 KHz – 12.4 GHz.
- Dynamic range: -151 to +10 dBm.
- BW: 0.1 Hz-250 KHz.
- Dimensions: 7″x3″x1″.
- Power: Powered by USB port.
- Warranty and Calibration Period: 1 year.
Includes a High Dynamic Range Measuring Receiver
0.25 dB relative accuracy
0 dBm to -125 dBm, 150 KHz to 1 GHz
0 dBm to -115 dBm, 1 GHz to 4.4 GHz
Adjustable digital audio filters
Accurate AM and FM measurements.
Powerful suite of software for real time signal processing for Windows is included.
Spectrum Analyzer SA-S/J (100 KHz-12.4 GHz) is equipped with powerful RF signal processing software, preprogrammed with OFA-G antenna factors, allowing the display of the measurement data in natural field strength or power density units.