AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - CLEANSWEEP AC POWER LINE SINGLE PHASE EMI FILTERS
AC power lines connect all electrical equipment in a facility together. Electrical noise, or electromagnetic interference (EMI) generated in one place propagates far throughout the facility disrupting operation of equipment.
OnFILTER’ CleanSweep® AC power line EMI filters are very effective in blocking EMI on power lines from reaching sensitive equipment. They also prevent EMI generated by a “noisy” source from polluting your AC power network.
Here is a summary of the features of CleanSweep® filters family:
• Optimal performance in real-life installations
Most equipment already has built-in EMI filters for the purpose of compliance with EMC regulations.
This Application Note provides specifics on why regular EMI filters still allow for plenty of noise outside of test lab, while CleanSweep® filters block EMI where it matters – in your facility.
• Bi-directional EMI suppression
CleanSweep® filters not only prevent EMI on power lines from getting into your sensitive equipment, they block “noisy” equipment from polluting our power line and ground with EMI too.
• Unique filtering in ground circuit, not only in power lines
Your facility ground can be just as noisy as your live and neutral AC lines. CleanSweep® filters offer substantial reduction of ground noise along with live/neutral noise reduction.
• Transient surge suppression
Regular surge suppressors do not suppress spikes under 330V (120VAC lines) or 440V (250VAC lines), CleanSweep® filters see any spikes, large or small, as EMI events, very effectively suppressing them and providing additional safety for your equipment – see this Application Note.
Most of CleanSweep filters are plug-and-play – plug the filter into your outlet and plug your equipment into the outlet of the filter. Worldwide plug/outlet configurations are available. Some models have terminal block interface for special type connections.