AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - GLEO4-1 GROUND FILTER FOR IN-TOOL APPLICATIONS
The new Miniature ground line filter GLE04-01from OnFILTER is designed to reduce noise on ground inside equipment.
Some examples of applications for the GLE04-01 are:
– grounding of robotic arm of IC handlers and SMT pick-and-place machines
– grounding of tips and wire spools of wire bonders
– grounding of wafer chucks in wafer testers
– grounding of robotic arms in industrial robotics
… and many others.
The GLE-04-01 filter can be used by equipment manufacturers as well as by the end-users of the equipment since it requires minimal intervention inside the tool and is easy to install.
OnFILTER can also supply extended-temperature version of this filter for semiconductor IC test as well as customized models to fit a particular tool.
While regular grounding is sufficient for management of ESD risk, it does not address an issue of high-frequency noise (EMI) on ground and resulting electrical overstress (EOS) to sensitive components.
Most manufacturing tools utilize servo and variable frequency motors, switched-mode power supplies, relays, solenoids and other components that generate high-frequency noise which pollutes ground inside the tools.
The OnFILTER Groundfilter GLE04-01 can be connected in line with ESD grounding to provide significant reduction of EMI in addition to maintaining sub-1 Ohm resistance for proper ESD protection.