AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - CLEANSWEEP 30A SINGLE PHASE POWER LINE EMI FILTERS
The AFL630FG CleanSweep® 30A AC power line filter family provides clean power to equipment up to 3600W for 120VAC circuits and up to 7500W for 250VAC circuits.
Examples of equipment for which this filter model was designed include heavy manufacturing equipment, racks of analytical and telecommunication equipment, and others.
The filters can be configured with different options, such as operating voltage, outlet type, and others. Please see ordering information in the brochure for all available options. When selecting current rating of filter it is prudent to leave some headroom for current rating because most equipment has uneven current consumption during its operation and the resulting peak current may exceed maximum rating of the filter.
Please read carefully Application Note «How to Specify CleanSweep AC Power Line Filter» – it will help you to order the correct model for your application.