AC EMI Filter – Limits EMI on power lines emanating from equipment
• 10A AC Filter limits EMI emanating from common-mode and differential-mode
3A AC Filter for Soldering Applications – APN515LG
AC Single Phase Filters
• 3A Single Phase Filters – APN515FG
• 10A Single Phase Filter – ALN515FG
• 20A Single Phase Filters – AFN520FG
• 30A Single Phase Filters – AFL630FG
Power Distribution Unit
• 19″ Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – AREC144FG
DATA EMI Filters For 4…20mA Loops
• OnFILTER DF420CD1 DC to 500Hz data rate
• OnFILTER DF420CD2 DC to 10kHz data rate
• 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
• OnFILTER 30Amp Ground Filter – GLE30-1
• Ground Filter for In-Tool Applicationss – GLE04-01
Power Line EMI Adapters
• MSN01-30 khz-30 Mhz Plug in
• MSN12-30Khz-30Mhz-Hand -Held
• MSN15-30 khz-200 Hand-Held
• MSN17-30 khz-150 Hand-Held
Servo Motor and VFD Filters
• 3A Servo Combo Filter – SF20032
• 3A-Servo-Filter – SF20031
• 10A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20101
• 20A-Servo-Motor-EMI-Filter – SF20201
How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
ONFILTER - SF20032 3A SERVO/VFD COMBO FILTER
The patent-pending OnFILTER SF20032 EMI dV/dT servo / VFD filter combines two functions – filtering of PWM drive signal as well as of AC power providing complete filtering of noise from operation of servo or variable frequency motors.
PWM motor drive filter section is rated up to 3A 250V which covers many applications of servo and variable frequency drives in the industry. Filter “stretches” edges of the drive pulses to 1.5…1.8uS from typical 50…80nS significantly reducing high-frequency spectrum and reducing bearing current and electrical noise in the tool. A patent-pending technology further reduces ground leakage current through the motor.
AC filter section blocks noise generated by servo controller from polluting AC power lines. This section employs both differential and common mode noise rejection.
Place the filter close to the servo/VFD controller, not to the motor, so that the cables to the motor no longer have high-frequency energy to pollute the tool with EMI.