LAPLACE INSTRUMENTS PRODUCT LINE
Products by EMC Categories
• EMC Emission Analyzers
• Near Field Probes
• Reference Sources
• RF Sensors/Probes
• Test Cells
• Test Chambers
• Voltage Probe (PLIP)
Harmonic and Flicker
• AC2000A Harmonics & Flicker Analyzer
• AC1000 Clean Power Source
• Dips and Interrupts
• EFT & Burst
• Power Amplifiers
• Test Cells
• Test Chambers
RF Meters and Sensors
• Conducted Emissions
• Conducted RF immunity IEC1000-4-6
• Harmonic and Flicker
• Luminaire Test (EN55015)
• Non-RF Immunity IEC61000-4-4 IEC61000-4-5 IEC61000-4-11
• RF Emissions (CDN)
• RF Emissions (Cell/Chamber)
• RF Emissions (OATS)
• RF Immunity (Cell/Chamber) IEC61000-4-3
• Sale! Radiated Emission Test System – Reduced!
RELIANT EMC PRODUCT LINES
Request a Quote / Contact Us!
LAPLACE EMC EMISSIONS ANALYZERS
Laplace offers 2 EMC Emission Analyses:
• SA1002 – 150KHz to 1GHz Spectrum Analyzer
• SA3000 – 150KHz to 3GHz Spectrum Analyzer
Apart from the maximum frequency, these analyses are identical.
Both analyses are available with a band A option to cover the range 9KHz-150KHz.
They offer the ability to perform pre-compliance testing and compliance measurements. If measuring conducted emissions, use of a pre-selector is recommended owing to the impulsive nature of conducted signals. These analyses are supplied complete with PC software, fully compatible with Windows versions from XP to Win10.
EMC EMISSIONS ANALYZER
These analyses provides a high performance capability to measure the EMC compliance of your products. They cover the conducted emission and radiated emission bands to 1GHz or 3GHz, as required by most EMC standards. The included software is Windows compatible and simple to use. This powerful system automatically sets the analyzer parameters to suit the test to be performed. Standard limits are available from simple pull-down menu. Results can be directly compared against these limits for easy checks on compliance status.
- • 150KHz – 1GHz/3GHz as standard.
- • 9KHz (band A) option available. includes 200Hz RBW
- meets all EMC standards for measurements.
- • Powerful and intuitive Windows software included.
- • Fitted with CISPR16 detectors and automatic RBW settings
- • Simultaneous measurement system of all three detectors
- • Limit lines shown on results plots for simple compliance assessment
- • Up to 20 marked points with bar graph and tabular presentation
- • Instant zoom to anywhere in the spectrum.
- • High speed USB interface to your PC
- • Operates with a range of antennas and ancillaries.
The software included with the SA1002 provides all the control and display features that you need.
- • Full control of the frequency band to be scanned.
- • Control of the detector, RBW, scan rate, scan mode.
- • Linear or log scaling of the frequency axis
- • Instant zoom to any point in the spectrum, at full resolution.
- • Single frequency mode for monitoring any specific problem emission.
- • Selection of input device, including automatic AF or insertion loss correction.
- • Up to 20 markers, with QP and Ave display of results in near real time.
- • Selection of standard to be applied, with EU, FCC and As/Nz
• standards pre-loaded.
- • Facility to input your own limits and/or input device calibration.
- • Plotting of results to any Windows printer.
- • Saving of results to disk, and recall at later date.